Pipes BlazN’ Cipher: Featuring LOADED LUX, Harlems, NY Westside Phenom. By Terence Morris, Author & Founder, PACE TULSA AGS FOUNDATION. PACETULSA.COM. 08/18/2018. 5:36 P.M. Join PACE TULSA NOW…TEXT: PACEPAC TO: 22828 OR Register | Lost your password?.
Did anyone notice the number of people in the room during the recent Independent Dope LOADED LUX video? LOADED LUX’S vision to change the face of battle rap, has always meant bringing numbers to the table that indicate his ability to generate a revenue boost; a spike in on-line traffic; and a secure branding win with a huge amounts of press coverage might generate enough buzz to move his camp into the forefront of Underground Hip-Hop.
Loaded Lux (real name: John Lucks) is 33 year old American battle rapper from Harlem, New York.
Somehow his cipher ended up in one of our network channels. So, we decided to do a
LOADED LUX 2018 PREVIEW
LOADED LUX ALBUMS
Beloved 2012 (1), Beloved (2) 2015, Talk Dirty 2017
LOADED LUX STREET MIX-TAPE COMPILATIONS
The Bad Man’s Back 2007, Get Ya Tapes Ready 2010, Fastest Way To Harlem 2010, Get Ya Tapes Ready part 2: The Crack Era Edition 2012.
LOADED LUX FEATURES
Grown Man Hip Hop 2012 • Mixtape • DJ Kay Slay J.U.S.T.I.C.E. for All 2016 • Album • J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League, 50 Shades of Slay 2016 • Mixtape • DJ Kay Slay, Cameo King III 2016 • Mixtape • Termanology, The Big Brother 2017 • Album • DJ Kay Slay, Watching Movies With the Sound Off 2013 • Album • Mac Miller, April Showers 2013 • Mixtape • Wyclef Jean, Ghetto Heaven Vol 1 2013 • Mixtape • Cam’ron, The Last Champion 2013 • Mixtape • DJ Kay Slay, Cigar Society 2014 • Mixtape • Papoose
Here’s a trinket from LOADED LUX’S Funkmaster Flex freestyle in 2017.
“I was in the areas, just thought I swing by like a girl that’s curious. Boys in the hood pops up on ya, that’s furious
Fierce is when you find out your inferiors is inferior. What’s scary is, you’re bettin’ against the odds. And you lettin’ these niggas tell you you’re better than what you are.”
No Blow up! In a highly competitive Social Media climate LOADED LUX remains, one of the most photographed and written about celebrity Battle Rappers in the world. Here’s a look.
LUX SOCIAL MEDIA SEGMENT
LOADED LUX TOTAL BATTLES: 14
TOTAL VIEWS: 16,964,281
AVERAGE VIEWS: 1,211,734
Here’s what LOADED LUX, had to say about his OWN potential in 2013.
“I expect to be the Floyd Mayweather of the culture by bringing money to the game,” Lux continued. “As Shaq would say, ‘everybody eats.’ If you don’t think big, you’ll stay small. I expect to go down in Battle Rap history as the ‘godfather of the culture.’ They say styles make fights. If true, then I expect that this will be the biggest and most entertaining battle in history.”
That’s a Loaded Lux interview in October 20, 2013 | 3:15 PM by Andres Tardio.
If we were to compare ARSONAL (Considered the best Battle Rapper) to LOADED LUX…
We see that LOADED LUX has 47 fewer battles, but a competitive average viewer market segment 40% of ARSONAL’S
TOTAL BATTLES: 61
ARSONAL TOTAL VIEWS: 70,426,566
LUX’S AVERAGE VIEWS: 1,154,534
In Corporate America that translates into LOADED LUX
Having the ability to CREATE BUZZ, and then HUGE DEMAND, for periodic RELEASES OF BRAND NAME PRODUCTS… just the same if not better than THE Best Battle Rappers on the Planet.
The reality, behind these statistics represents REFOCUSING BRAND IDENTITY:
To include “Underground Street Celebrities”https://youtu.be/DKb0JJugFkU and a REDIRECTING BRAND PROMOTIONAL IDENTITY away from traditional media INTO DIGITAL STREAMING.
Often corporate strategy involves moving toward drastically reducing investment in traditional advertising like TV ads and increases in it’s digital presence online including social media.
“Other” Industry Artists have to Agree.
“Street Credibility,” has to be verified.
“Fan Feedback” is essential.
Attributes that have ‘Always’ defined “Top-Notch” Rap Lyricists:
- Raw voice(s) compiled with mystically mesmerizing music
- Dreamy galactic vibrato beams us into tranquility
- Accomplishing mastery through artistry of his storytelling
- Dispassionate-insolent, bold, floating lyrics, rhythmic, metaphorical message
- Melodically expressive, anthem caliber overtones
- Emotionally powerful, disparaging poetry, punch verses
- Shows differences between other rappers
- Revolutionary, Forced Scheming
- Prequel to Poetic Street Justice
- Mesmerizing music, conspicuous lyrics, striking vibes
- Trans-formative metaphors that induce awestruck visuals
- If dystrophic dialectic can’t stop crying while listening to his measures
- Real, soul-penetrating lyrics, somber vibes
- A deeply honest paperless manuscript of hardships and hope
- High-profile samples, hooks, on point verses
- Exceptional lyrics that make you think
- Haunting lyrics, memorable chorus, psychotic rapture
- Spoken verses that have you speechless with ya’ mouth wide-open if repeated
- Tran-sonic brain teasers (that become you) in lyrically symbolic references
- Listening that keeps your soul thirsty
- The way he/she explains their aspirations and inspiration wanting songs, lyricist, and creative originality.
Here is LOADED LUX TAKING A GLIMPSE AT HIS SUCCESS IN 2017.
“I just remember certain platforms & circuits that were around then, and then who they were putting into position to say ‘These are the faces of Battle Rap, these are the people who speak for this culture’ and I’m like nah.” -Loaded Lux, then goes on to explain Why he started Lionz Den in a RapMatic Interview. 09/05/2017
change.org Sign The Petition!
COPYRIGHT© 2019 | PACE TULSA AGS FOUNDATION. “Pedestrian Awareness Crosswalk Education is an online think-tank intersecting awareness of public transportation policy in the United States.”