Slow Burn PODCAST
I get asked, “All the Time,” by people whose lives have been impacted by “dart-out” or “crosswalk intersection” accidents.”What exactly is Pedestrian Awareness Crosswalk Education” (PACE) And I respond, “PACE TULSA AGS FOUNDATION, is the brainchild of my New Walk With The Miraculous.” I too am a surviving victim of a pedestrian crosswalk intersection near-critical injury and PACE helps me share my tragic life events with others. PACE TULSA AWARE PEDESTRIAN SERIES, is a “Revisionist Movement” with open access for all “aware pedestrians” seeking to play a vital role in health conscious communities. PACE TULSA UTILIZES LMS Learner Module Systems with media content directed at implementation of traffic safety policy.
What is The PACE curriculum?
The PACE curriculum refers to a process used to avail learning outcomes measurable to and throughout a series of performance standards.
@PACE TULSA AGS FOUNDATION We believe… Categorical Educational Opportunities are objectively classified if:
*Dynamic Systems Delivery is arranged locally with National Academic Criteria becoming standardized.
*Synergetic, Diffuse and Reproduced Creative Solutions utilize local, state and national technical skill knowledge; leading toward standardization.
*Conventional Data Storage and Administration is cross-functional within Multi-Channel Networks.
COMMUNITIES THAT CONTRIBUTE TO PEDESTRIAN AWARENESS CROSSWALK EDUCATION.
- Children’s Safety Clubs
- Reduce and Enforce Speed Limits
- Elementary-Age Child Pedestrian Training
- Conspicuous Recognition Enhancement
- Child School Bus Training
- Targeted Enforcement 8
- Safe Routes to School
- Driver Training
- Impaired Pedestrians: Communications and Outreach
- Pedestrian Gap Acceptance Training
- “Sweeper” Patrols of Impaired Pedestrians
- 7 University Educational Campaign
My interest in Pedestrian Crossings and Public Safety Education is a result of my involvement in a vehicle injury in early 2013.
One day as I am paused waiting on a crosswalk light to signal me to move forward a huge red pickup truck pulled up to the light at a busy non-automated crosswalk intersection and comes to a complete stop. While the driver is waiting on the traffic light to turn green he looks at me waiting on the signal light in the pedestrian crossing lane to turn white. As soon as, I get the go-ahead to cross, all of a sudden, he revs up his engine and proceeds forward slamming into both my shins catching both of my legs underneath his pickup truck bumper.
While recovering in therapy I decided to start a foundation for pedestrians who wanted to become more active with public transportation policy in the United States.
PACE TULSA NETWORK VISION:
Our One Vision 2020 is “To Develop Core Ideological Goals that ‘Impact Peoples’ Lives’ in an Objective Way leading to Firm Commitments; Employable Decisions, and Creative Solutions for Our World.”
THE GOAL OF PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION
Public transportation provides people with mobility and access to employment, community resources, medical care, and recreational opportunities in communities across America. It benefits those who choose to ride, as well as, those who have no other transportation. Over 90 percent of public assistance recipients do not own a car and must rely on public transportation. Public Transit provides a basic mobility service to these persons and to all others without access to a car. Public transportation is a system of organized travel and should be governed by qualified pedestrians that are interesting in creating a health conscious community
PACE TULSA CONCERNS:
- There is a lack of understanding of protected pedestrian crosswalk designs?
- There is a failure of pedestrians to obey pedestrian traffic laws?
- There is a failure of drivers to look for pedestrians in crosswalks that are unmarked
- Pedestrian perceptions about walking in dark conditions?
- Pedestrians & drivers unaware of distractions?
- Lack of public safety awareness education online resources.
With all of those concerns being explored and studied our organization has proposed the following solutions to the pedestrian awareness crosswalk education public transportation policy in the United States.
PACE TULSA NETWORK GOALS
- Increase awareness about pedestrian safety issues through online implementation.
- Motivating pedestrians to obey pedestrian traffic laws.
- Pedestrian traffic control device technology innovation (signs, signals, etc.)
- Encouraging drivers to pay attention and stop for pedestrians
- Inform Pedestrian about Public Transportation Policy Advocacy.
If you or someone you know would like to know more about PACE TULSA FOUNDATION or Public Awareness Crosswalk Education (PACETULSA) please feel free to browse our website:
Our “Aware Pedestrian” platform, PACE TULSA AGS FOUNDATION, hopes to foster the creation of an easily accessible online resource.
Since 2013 PACE TULSA NETWORK has helped
“Bridge Ideas and Actions,” by applying “think-resource” LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (LMS) complete with info-graphics; quick-facts; and news that ignites a powerful movement.
PACE TULSA AGS FOUNDATION
PACE TULSA AGS FOUNDATION, has established National Campaign Hooks to disseminate the knowledge we have gained from our listeners all across America. We have interesting seminars and information presentations for everyone to enjoy and learn from.
1. MAKE SURE DRIVERS CAN SEE YOU (Paint The Lines Bolder Petition)
2. SAFETY EDUCATION SUCCESSES (+0.8 BAC, Restrained/Unrestrained Occupants,
Injury/Non-Injury Fatalities, VMT)
3. ONE VISION 2020 (Autonomous Asynchronous Vehicles, Learning environments,
Learning designs, Highway Safety Countermeasures)
4. PEDESTRIAN SAFETY STARTS WITH ME (Fundraising Campaign)
5. CROSSWALK ZONE (Safety Myths and Facts, Quizzes)
6. PUBLIC POLICY BUNKER (Local & State Public Transportation Policies)
7. GET ON BOARD (Membership & Media Outreach)
8. STOP AND THINK BEFORE YOU CROSS (Safety Training Operation Protocol STOP)
9. LISTEN BEFORE YOU CROSS (Specificity Surveys)
10. KNOW MORE ABOUT PEDESTRIAN AWARENESS (Campaign Planner for Pedestrians and Motorists)
11. PRACTICE MIND ON DRIVING (Gait Kinematics, Peripheral Id, Americans with
Disabilities & Focused Drivers and Pedestrians)
12. EVERY ONE IS A PEDESTRIAN (Attitude Assessments and Professional development)
PACE TULSA AWARE PEDESTRIAN is a “Revisionist Movement” with open access for all aware pedestrians seeking to play a vital role in health conscious communities. BECAUSE…You Are Reading this PUBLIC SAFETY Fundraising Campaign, you are interested in becoming a part of the “AWARE PEDESTRIAN: Modularism Reformation” that’s transforming pedestrian perceptions ALL Across America.
WHAT DO PARTICIPANTS SAY ABOUT PACE TULSA AGS FOUNDATION?
-PACE TULSA AGS is a place of access and opportunity to explore.
-PACE TULSA AGS is brain-network.
-PACE TULSA AGS is a think-tank.
-PACE TULSA AGS is an open forum for ALL PEOPLE 18 years of age and older.
We would like to bridge the gap, when it comes to preparing people of all ages for their Journeys throughout their lives, as well as, in their careers. If you are looking to go to the next level in your understanding intersecting pedestrian awareness education and public transportation, your search is over.
“To Develop Core Ideological Goals that Impact Lives in an Objective Way leading to Firm Commitments; Employable Decisions, and Creative Solutions for Our World.”
PACE TULSA DEPLOYMENT STRATEGIES
-Equitably transforming the lives of PEOPLE living in urban poverty through education and information.
-Serving families through enhancing social and economic perceptions online.
-Sparking awareness surrounding issues that generate healthy dialogue.
-Extending our reach by acknowledging improvements and community advocacy projects.
-Creating Learner Environments (LE) where creative solutions are possible.
PACE TULSA AGS FOUNDATION, an independent organization that is FOR PROFIT, whose mission is to provide pedestrian awareness crosswalk education to support AGS participants. The intellectual think-tank provides stimulus created of PACE TULSA AGS FOUNDATION.
THE FOUNDATION PACE TULSA AGS FOUNDATION
Needs contributions and voluntary services of individuals to accomplish its mission. ALL PACE TULSA AGS FOUNDATION support comes from private and individual contributions. PACE TULSA is sponsoring “A Building-Fund Fundraising Campaign.” Our goal is to get a sustainable “Safe Space Website” to continue Our Pedestrian Awareness efforts. PACE IS hoping to reach our goal of $300,000.00 by March 1, 2021.
*THE FOUNDATION PACE TULSA AGS FOUNDATION is a FOR PROFIT private benefit and is EXEMPT from 501-3 (c) Charitable Public Trust Regulations and Enforcement.
*THE FOUNDATION IS NOT A PUBLIC-[PRIVATE] CHARITABLE ENTITY SUPPORTED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT .
PACETULSA.COM and interact by email: INFORMATION@PACE TULSA.COM or comments by mail: 3701-A SOUTH HARVARD AVE STE.145 TULSA, OK 74135-2280.
Opportunities of Mercy abound in the Spirit of Benevolence. —Terence Morris (@TerenceFriend)
© 2019| PACE TULSA AGS FOUNDATION “Pedestrian Awareness Crosswalk Education is an online think-tank intersecting awareness of public transportation policy in the United States.”