HOW DOES A NEAR-DEATH PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENT FEEL?
The cause of most accidents are not our fault.
Most accidents do not end in fatality. Crash survivors have the chains of death forever broken!
Soon reassurance sets into the accidental mind. The mind is often thought out because of a reasoned sense of self-security and environmental-security. The traffic laws we’ve all learned and practiced sometimes get broken; disobeyed; and unfortunately ignored. Even though those traffic law infractions are not always apparent they remained engrained defensively in us as a mechanism of precaution.
The next emotion the pedestrian accident victim feels is a sudden and painful feeling of loss that takes over their will. And they begin to scream for Help outwardly.
However, in times of tragedy, we are expected to lay all of our troubles aside and focus on the road to recovery ahead and thereby internalizing those inhibitions.
Soon peace comes over our voice of anger & fear and more insight of the events which traumatized us becomes clearer in our rest.
Eventually, pedestrian accident victims begin to constantly remind themselves that accidents are accidents. Uplift and empower those experiencing marginalization and injustice in our communities.
How can you do more?
As a donor your power is having the ability to “Uplift and empower those experiencing marginalization and injustice in our communities.”
The PACE TULSA NETWORK SPECIFICITY SURVEYS help all of us understand the importance of:
- LEARNING “SELF-CONSTITUTION”
- GIVING “HOPE TO OTHERS”
- MOBILIZE TO “TAKE ACTION”
PACE TULSA NETWORK SPECIFICITY SURVEYS is the way you can help.
Practice by giving; “Being thoughtful” and “Genuinely interested,” stating “your truth” with in-kind contributions;
“Reaching out” while extending your hands to the “most imperiled.”
Drawing with one-hand while alternately writing with the other-hand from “volunteering your time;” to “giving activities;” participation is important, as well as expected.
Everyone’s embraced “the giving attitude” as an “intrinsic necessity” of humanness.
A developed “self-economy” clearly defines the “driving factors” leading to our “passion” for seeking “great causes.”
Expecting success is “normal.”
Most contributors find difficulty when deciding “the right-time to give”?
- When there is an overwhelming desire within you to make a difference.
- When your life is not so busy, you barely have time to stop and think.
- When all of your expenses are completely met and you have extra money.
GIVE HOPE TO OTHERS
“Joy” and “pure-indignation” both are “characteristics of a gracious goal. Seeking to diminish and eliminate hatred while fighting just the same for equity.
Empathy, Sympathy and Compassion
are not synonymous with one another. What’s your giving spirit measure?
- Empathy means that you feel what a person is feeling.
- Sympathy means you can understand what the person is feeling.
- Compassion is the willingness to relieve the suffering of another.
Life’s challenges are rewarding. Lasting memories are meaningful and good. “A PACE TULSA NETWORK Hope Fund Donation, could help change the course of a Traffic Accident Victim’s life.”
MOBILIZATION TAKES ACTION
Dismantling both overt and subtle norms; policies; laws; and procedures entrenched in American life can take different forms. Often daily events make what’s most meaningful average. However, our community efforts are challenged when tragedies are minimized by lack of support.
- PTN donors care about our mission, “helping accident victims,” and want to help PACE TULSA NETWORK reach our fundraising goals.
Protests, education, meditative-listening, questions and, of course, donating money are just some of the ways to promote social change.
When contributing patrons can give more, everyone benefits.
- PTN supporters can increase their gifts at no additional cost.
- PTN participating corporate partners can contribute matching gift programs.
PACE TULSA NETWORK’S, One World Vision is seeking “To develop core ideological goals that impact our lives in objective ways, leading to firm commitments, employable decisions and creative solutions for our world.”
PACE TULSA NETWORK Engaged
- 24/7/365 open-access, free online content; Easy CMS. Exciting news stories and interesting media for everyone. Podcast radio; authorship plus vlogging and guest content is also welcome.
- PTN helps if you want to donate to help car crash accident injury victims.
- PTN helps, if you’re interested in knowing about our crosswalk intersection awareness education online resource.
PACE TULSA NETWORK
“Embraces the expressive caveat of societal morae” and “centered commitments bridge knowledge bankruptcy.”
- Our mission is to maintain an accredited online “think-tank,” intersecting awareness of public transportation policy in the United States.
- PTN PayPal secure donation platform provides confidential checkout and legitimate credit card receipts for your records. And gives you control of rewarding merit.
For more information about how you could be a vital PTN’ HOPE FUND partner please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.