Most Read in Blog NEWS
ONE VOICE IN TRANSPORTATION TREATISE
- “I respect you and together we will strengthen confidence within performance of our commitments to job specific protocols each and every day.
- “I respect you and expect you to respect me. Together we work under the conditions and rules of personal respect.
- “I respect you and at this time together we will be more productive for ourselves and the communities we enjoy.”
- “I respect you and expect us to peacefully assure that the Citizens of Tulsa and our one world community have ‘equitable rights to personal expression.’”
- “I respect you and together we should accept all human obligations to ‘self-constitution’ in a ‘sound economy.’”
- “I respect you and together we ‘practice self-government in a ‘spirit of mercy’ ending in ‘universal benevolence.’”
© 2018 | PACE TULSA AGS FOUNDATION. “Pedestrian Awareness Crosswalk Education is an online think-tank intersecting awareness of public transportation policy in the United States.”