KUT » In Black America PODCAST
“Acknowledgment, patience, and an openness develops life-long relationships.”- Lucious Hiriams
WHY ARE SURVEYS SO IMPORTANT TO PACE TULSA AGS FOUNDATION?
- Identify gaps and provide recommendations to rectify between what is said and what is actually practiced in driver safety and education programs
- Highlight differences between pedestrians and driver’s, realizing that the larger the gap, the greater the problem.
- Provide an opportunity to connect and interact with pedestrians.
- Identify gaps between public transportation policy goals and their actual policies.
- Serve as internal benchmarks, a measurable and quite useful means for communities to follow their own trends and progress.
- Determine where current programs work and where they fall short.
- Be an operational tool because responses from pedestrians can really drive action.
- Make pedestrians feel everyone in the community is on board with improving public safety and that community leader’s care what they have to say.
- Encourages citizens to provide feedback openly and in public forums, thereby getting a sense of their role as part of the public safety community.
- Encourage open communication among various organizational layers.
PRELIMINARY DATA: LISTEN BEFORE YOU CROSS PUBLIC NATIONAL CAMPAIGN
HOW DO PERCEPTIONS PLAY A ROLE IN PEDESTRIAN AWARENESS?
Perception is the ability to see, hear or become aware of something through the senses.
Perceptions are the way people organize and interpret their sensory input, or what they see and hear, and call it reality. Perceptions give meaning to a person’s environment and make sense of the world. Perceptions are important because people’s behaviors are based on their perception of what is reality.
Perception awareness developmental goals
- To develop a model for the estimation of Pedestrian level of service on sidewalks from the perspective of the pedestrian’s perception of comfort and safety in the roadside environment.
- Develop specificity surveys in all categories needing further research and study in pedestrian awareness crosswalk education public transportation policy.
THE PURPOSE OF THE SURVEY?
The findings from this survey will be sent to report and document a multi-phased effort that explains the intellectual scientific design development and proof-of-concept validation learner environment (LE) coordinated with authorities and 2019 PACE within PEDESTRIAN AWARENESS CROSSWALK EDUCATION LEARNER ENVIRONMENTS.
THE LENGTH OF THE SURVEY?
Most PACETULSA surveys are only 6 questions long. OR 3 minutes in length. This report design is to manage education panel presentations within a MOODLE. The specific questions provide key attributable indicators to researchers in public transportation policy. The length of time spent in the specificity-survey is intentionally shorter than most survey polls.
THE IMPACT OF STRATEGIC LEARNER PLATFORMS
MOODLE is a LEARNER PLATFORM of course management systems (CMS) – a free Open Source software package is designed to help educators create effective online environments. The parameters defined during prior research within the PEDESTRIAN AWARENESS CROSSWALK EDUCATION (PACE) MOODLE, and follows the development and internal training, as well as, testing.
Participants are volunteers with experiences within intersecting Public Transportation Policy. With the intent to identify possible changes that should be made, both based on observations made by researchers and also made because of the preferences suggested by participants. This study is voluntary. No one is legally or physically obligated to respond due to the “specificity-survey” itself.
Interest and contacts
Adjustments are made, creating a user-modified normative Learner Environment (LE). Objective and subjective core behavior and core measurements which are collected, analyzed and published in accordance with the targeted research questions.
THE BENEFITS OF THE “SPECIFICITY-SURVEY” BEING STUDIED?
In this time period most American’s value Complicit Openness ABOUT Education initiatives. Most participants remark that they are relying on “think-out-loud” approach, specificity polls, surveys, PSA’S (Public Service Announcements), and electronic cards (balloting), simultaneous messenger service (SMS), Live Polls and instant continuous streaming.
Complicit openness about education initiatives
Often relying on think-out- loud approach, specificity surveys, PSAs, electronic cards (balloting) , simultaneous messenger service (SMS), live Polls and instant continuous Streaming in an effort to capture as much subjective feedback as possible, with the intent to identify possible changes that should be made both based on observations made by researchers and preferences suggested by participants.
The specific scientific methodology may or may not be disclosed. Nor is participant identity or any of the verifying results openly disclosed. The specificity-survey is NOT TAILORED to any biological-trait identities known or unknown. Ultimately, this examination seeks to demonstrate the need and the resulting impact of a curriculum intersecting public transportation policy and public safety in the United States. However, no DCM Policy curriculum to date has been organized publicly in this instance.
COPYRIGHT© 2019 | PACE TULSA AGS FOUNDATION. “Pedestrian Awareness Crosswalk Education is an online think-tank intersecting awareness of public transportation policy in the United States.”